The Building Materials Store is a unique retail store dedicated to keeping used construction and building materials out of the landfill. We could use motivated volunteers to help us process and organize this wonderland of lumber, doors, windows, sinks, fencing, hardware and more!
Potential volunteers could assist the Building Materials Store in the following areas:
* Organize retail floor and lumber yard
* Shadowing staff to help customers
* Process salvaged lumber by pulling nails and sorting
* Organize hardware and package to sell
* Clean and sort donations
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. No minimum time commitment.
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!
- Appliance Shop Volunteer
- Human Resources Internship