The Household Goods Store is the largest component of ReSOURCE’s retail program and is at the forefront of the reuse movement through the sale of essential household goods, furniture, and appliances. Volunteers looking for a fast-paced, physical, and independent work placement will find the Household Goods Store a strong match.
As the days get warmer, ReSOURCE gets busier! Come get a good work-out and help our team move/rearrange donated furniture and goods!
Potential volunteers could assist the Household Goods Store in the following areas:
* Supporting pickup and delivery services
* Stocking donations
* Cleaning and organizing donations in the store
* Sorting holiday items
* Cleaning shelves and appliances
* Maintaining a clean retail space
* Unloading donations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. No minimum time commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!