- Encourage all members of the community (schools, community leaders, youth, parents, businesses, churches, youth organizations, and out-of-school programs) to advocate for children being bullied by promoting bullying prevention and awareness at every opportunity.
- Coordinate community-wide activities and events for youth that reinforce the anti-bullying message.
- Support school-based bullying prevention initiatives.
- Support anti-bullying legislation.
- Advocate for increased funding for bullying-related research and prevention
- There is clear evidence that school action and a recognized I’m Bully Free anti-bullying program can dramatically reduce the incidence of bullying!
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check