Volunteer Marketing Consultant - Highly Skilled and Professionally Accomplished
81 people are interested
Would you like to use your hard-earned business or nonprofit leadership skills to give back in a meaningful way to the community you care about? Interested in being a part of a network of more than 175 trained consultants with deep experience and distinguished management careers?
Empower Success Corps (ESC), a nonprofit organization, seeks seasoned marketing professionals for high-impact, skills-based volunteer opportunities.
ESC provides valuable management consulting, executive coaching and other capacity building services to nonprofits across New England. By matching nonprofits with high-caliber, volunteer consultants, ESC helps organizations operate more effectively to better meet the needs of their communities.Experience:
- Over 20 years of experience in business, nonprofit, government or academic sectors
- Content expertise in one or more of the following areas: market research, marketing/communications strategy and implementation, public relations,or branding
- History of involvement with nonprofits as a board member or volunteer preferable
- Commitment to 1-2 projects per year
- Able to do occasional travel to client’s location at times that fit client’s needs
- Attendance at ESC training courses and seminars
- Analysis and critical thinking: able to effectively analyze situations and think strategically
- Versatility: work well with diverse groups of people and types of nonprofits
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing, speaking and presenting
- Passion: genuine interest in helping nonprofits succeed
- Computer skills: email and Word required; PowerPoint helpful
- Use knowledge, skills and wisdom you have gained throughout your career to help New England nonprofits or government agencies likes schools and libraries..
- Collaborate and connect with inspiring, like-minded people who are motivated by the satisfaction of creating lasting change.
- Impact a broad array of nonprofit organizations versus volunteering for just one or two.
- Enhance lifelong learning experiences through professional training and challenging engagements.
- Receive a deep sense of fulfillment from contributing to a dynamic professional organization that helps New England nonprofits achieve their missions.
- Make a difference in your community within a flexible, part-time schedule.
To learn more, visit https://youtu.be/PobUSQWLj1k
About Empower Success Corps
176 Federal Street, Suite 5C, Boston, MA 02110, US
ESC’s mission is to enhance the impact of nonprofit organizations through high-quality, affordable capacity-building services including consulting, implementation support, and professional development provided by experienced professionals dedicated to serving the New England community.
Nonprofits call on ESC when they are facing a significant opportunity or challenge. We select the best team from our pool of over 150 experienced pro bono consultants to work with nonprofit organizations to develop strategic and tactical solutions.
ESC Fellowships provide transitional management support from experienced professionals to move critical initiatives forward. ESC Fellows help build capacity for high-impact projects in areas such as management, operations, marketing, fundraising, human resources, finance, business development, and program development. Through a rigorous and selective matching process, we ensure the right skill set to match a nonprofit's needs. Fellowships are time-limited assignments, usually full-time for six months or parttime for a year. ESC Fellows receive a stipend paid for by the nonprofit or funded by a sponsor.
ESC prepares nonprofit talent for the future through workshops on a range of topics, and personalized leadership training, mentoring, and coaching. Program participants learn from experts who share the most relevant, up-to-date knowledge and skills. Each highly interactive program combines best practices and real world experiences.
We'll work with your schedule.
176 Federal StreetSuite 5CBoston, MA 02110
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- Availability: • Commitment to 1-2 projects per year • Able to do occasional travel to client’s location at times that fit client’s needs • Attendance at ESC training courses and seminars