Help promote equality and quality of life for LGBTQ people!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
98 people are interested
There are numerous ways a person can volunteer with OutReach:
* Front Desk: Peer-counseling, referrals to services, office support, various client interactions
* Group Facilitation: Co-facilitate an existing group or form a new one.
* OutReach of Rock County: Looking for dependable, reliable, and responsible volunteers to facilitate OutReach of Rock County meetings.
*OutReach Pride Parade and Rally: OutReach is looking for passionate and reliable volunteers to help with the annual OutReach Pride Parade and Rally every summer.
* Committee Work: Special Events, Programming, Library, Grant, Development, Diversity, Senior Alliance
* Board of Directors
* Speaker’s Bureau: Currently looking for volunteer speakers to go out in the community to speak on LGBTQ issues
* Special Events: Help set up before, help during, and help cleaning up after the event
* Library: Converting books into the new system and processing new arrivals
* Youth Work: Help with OutThere, our 18-24ish year old social group
* Senior Work: Help with many different events aimed at advocacy work with LGBT seniors
* Help tabling at events
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2701 International Lane, Suite 101Madison, WI 53704
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Dependent upon activity.