Friendly Visitors The Lodge at Otter Creek is seeking volunteers to serve as friendly visitors: reading books, playing games, crafting or baking. Musicians, artists and individuals who have taken their dogs through the pet-therapy training course are also welcome! Come share your time, your talents and your tenderness with the elderly residents at the Lodge’s Senior Living Community. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044. To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH". Thank you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...