As Monmouth County’s first soup kitchen and pantry, Lunch Break freely provides life's basic necessities - food, clothing and fellowship to the community. Their mission is to alleviate hunger and lead those they serve to self-sufficiency and healthier lifestyles. They serve everyone, with compassion and dignity.
Volunteers are needed to serve a meal to community members in need. The volunteers should wear jeans and sneakers. Please refrain from wearing jewelry and bringing pocketbooks. Lunch Break requires that volunteers provide additional information in order to volunteer at this opportunity. Please follow the link and provide the information requested. Volunteers who do not fill out the information requested and click submit, will not be permitted to volunteer. Link Here
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Social Media Moguls in Livingston
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Supper Club in Bridgewater
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...