Jazz for Peace (JFP) has given over 850 jazz benefit concert "grants" to benefit nonprofit organizations and good causes since 2002.
Other volunteers are sending a letter link to nonprofit and charitable organizations within zip codes to invite them to apply for this unusual and acclaimed grant. We need someone to keep track of which zip codes are being used by which volunteers; and to coordinate with JFP about which zip codes to use next.
The part time volunteer coordinator does not need to take on the entire task; others will be doing the same thing. Work with the time you have available, as little as 10 hrs/week. We prefer a 6-month committment for continuity and efficiency.
This will be a tremendous assistance to us; thank you!
See these links to find out about us:
and these links from happy grant recipients:
View Our Latest Grant:Live in India:
testimonials from our latest US grants by year: http://www.jazzforpeace.org/testimonials
Then to accept this opportunity, send the information requested below to email@example.com.
Jazz for Peace Volunteer Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Jazz for Peace! Please send us the information requested on this brief form so we know what you would like to do and where you believe your talents lie. Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back with you quickly.
1. Where did you learn about JFP's volunteer opportunities?
2. Do you want to do a particular job that you read about? If so, what is that?
3. Which of these activities interests you?
_____googling (we will give you the infomation you need) to find good causes by zip code
_____sending invitations to these organizations to apply for a JFP grant
_____making followup calls to see if you can answer their questions
_____keeping track of which volunteers are working on which tasks
_____supervising volunteers' work, keeping in contact with JFP staff
_____googling and then sending internship letters to schools and programs
4. If you have had prior experience doing any of thess, please tell us about it.
5. JFP volunteers work virtually--on their schedules and from whereever they wish. How many hours per week would it be comfortable for you to offer JFP?
6. When could you start?
Thank you again!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Offer grants to good causes....
- Jazz For Peace Webmaster needed
- Help Jazz for Peace throw a...
- Part time volunteer...
- Volunteer for Jazz For Peace
- Help those who are helping...
- Volunteer position available at...
- Offer a valuable internship to...
- Jazz For Peace Emailers Needed
- Fundraising/Event Coordinator...
- Invite charitable organizations...
- Jazz For Peace Volunteer -...