Lots of community and special events are scheduled through the year. Typical duties include meeting and greeting, registration, stage monitor, information booth, set up and tear down, and runner/floater. Other duties include leading crafts activities with children or serving refreshments.
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2-6 hours
- Physical ability to lift, carry, stand for extended periods of time
- Tour Guide
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Gardening Volunteers
- Special Event Volunteers
- City Parks Beautification
- 2017 River Cats Independence...
- 2017 Sports for Life! Soccer...
- Sacramento Police Department
- Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A...
- Sacramento Convention and...
- Social Media and Communications...
- McKinley Rose Garden Stewards