Gain Experience Assisting a Registered Nurse in a Clinic Setting
Description : Gain experience assisting a Registered Nurse in clinics serving seniors! East Side Elders currently hosts two Wellness Clinics. Clinics: one is from 9 to 11 a.m. and other other is from 12 to 2 p.m. Nursing assistant volunteers will check blood pressure, monitor vitals, weight clients, and take temperatures.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours : Thursday mornings or afternoons
Able to monitor and record vital signs
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Thursday afternoons or mornings
- Must pass background check, able to monitor and record vital signs
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Volunteer Attorney
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Leaf Raking Team
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Provide Rides to Seniors
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Communications Volunteer