1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Join the fight against cancer now!
We are seeking forward-thinking, creative, and dedicated individuals from the Dr. Phillips, International Drive, Metrowest, and Millenia communities to bring our Relay to the next level of success as part of our Event Leadership Team.
Our event will be held April 1, 2017.
Open positions include:
- Fund the Cure Lead: (Leader of Leads position) Oversees sponsorship, accounting, registration, and fundraising leads. Responsible for meeting event fundraising goals.
- Luminaria Lead: Overseeing the sale and set-up/break downof paper bag luminaries before, during, and after the event.
- Ceremonies Lead: Write and develop 4 ceremony scripts, logistics, and speakers/talent
- Activities & Entertainment
- Accounting & Registration
- Logistics & Volunteer Coordinator
Experience working in a team environment is a must. Volunteer committee experience is preferred, but not required. The American Cancer Society provides training through webinars, round-tables, and support from the Community Representative.
For more information, please email Cynthia at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Varies - 2 hours per week up until the event month