1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Join the fight against cancer now!
We are seeking forward-thinking, creative, and dedicated individuals from the Dr. Phillips, International Drive, Metrowest, and Millenia communities to bring our Relay to the next level of success as part of our Event Leadership Team.
Our event will be held in April of 2017.
Open positions include:
- Community Champions: Promote event awareness in the community
- Team Ambassadors: Mentoring team captains
- Digitial Marketing: Create engaging content for our social media and website platforms.
- Recognition: Suprise and delight our participants, Survivors, and sponsors with tokens of appreciation and thank yous.
- Activities & Entertainment
- Accounting & Registration
- Logistics & Volunteer Coordinator
Experience working in a team environment is a must. Volunteer committee experience is preferred, but not required. The American Cancer Society provides training through webinars, round-tables, and support from the Community Representative.
For more information, please email Cynthia at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Varies - 2 hours per week up until the event month