24 people are interested
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
1. Assists office management by:
a. Answering telephone, directing calls or taking messages.
b. Greeting customers.
c. Making copies, collating and distributing materials as needed .
d. Typing or doing data entry.
e. Filing general information.
f. Assisting with food pantry paperwork if working the agency main desk .
2. Meeting with program staff for volunteer orientation and completeing all necessary volunteer paperwork.
3. Informing program staff of any paperwork needs relating to volunteer experience (such as signatures on time sheets, documentation of participation or evaluation needs for internships/student teaching, etc.).
4. Head Start Program - Encouraging parent involvement in the program and contributing to the positive public relations of the program.
5. Adhering to SCEOC policies and procedures.
We'll work with your schedule.
30 Bath StBallston Spa, NY 12020
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but at least 3 month commitment