Help Feed the Hungry! Help in our Food Pantry!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where326 South Jensen DriveHouston, TX 77003
Catholic Charities has several openings for volunteers in our Pan de Vida (Food of Life) Food Pantry. A Client Intake Assistant is needed to welcome/greet agency clients to Guadalupe Center, register clients, and have other volunteers sign-in (when necessary).
Volunteers are needed Tuesday-Thursday, 9AM-12PM.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, agency clients, and other volunteers
- Good listening skills and a caring and sensitive attitude
- High level of integrity, dependability and flexibility
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Child Care
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesday-Thursday, 9AM-12PM
- Attend a VIRTUS Course