Gift Shop Co-Manager duties will include but are not limited to:
- Training new volunteers to work in the Gift Shop.
- Work with the co-manager on the Gift Shop schedule.
- Conduct yearly evaluations of Gift Shop volunteers.
- Purchase, label with purchase price and display items for sale.
- Meet with vendors and purchase merchandise.
- Pay all invoices and have checks prepared for the Treasurer to sign.
- Submit employee payroll deductions to Tempe St. Luke’s Payroll department.
- Prepare daily deposits and cash for the Gift Shop.
- Conduct annual inventory.
- Organize special sales throughout the year to generate revenue.
- Assist as needed with Auxiliary events.
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one year