Gentiva Hospice Respite Volunteers sit with the patient so the caregiver can leave the patients bedside for a few hours to run errands or just take a much needed walk.
Respite volunteer relief can be as little as an hour or as much as 4 hours and is most often on an "on call" basis - if you are available to take the assignment you do and if not you can decline and will notified the next time a need arises in your area.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- Hospice Volunteers needed in...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Looking for hospice volunteers...
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer