Are you a Techie or IT professional looking for a cause to volunteer your time? Want to help children receive the best educational opportunities, preventative health assistance or have a passion for literacy? We need an IT professional(s) to help us take advantage of the new technologies that are available today! We need to make our website more interactive, connect in our social media outlets, create apps, databases, etc... We are completely volunteer organization, we do not have the budget to hire a company. This could become a paying position in the long term. Children Across America is a 501C3 childrens non profit in Milford MA. respond to this post or call my cell at 508-933-8915. Or you can come join us on the first Saturday of every month to hear what Children Across America is doing and what opportunities that are available to help. Hear more about CAA from current volunteers and board members. We have tons of opportunities we need help with. Contact us or just show up, we want to meet with you. Light refreshments will be served.
- IT Strategy
- IT Management
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours a week
- All volunteers must do a CORI check
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Business Development Director...
- Marketing Director
- Summer Reading Club Program
- Experienced fund raising...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- Education Director
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Summer reading club volunteers
- Grant writers needed
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager