We need your help in delivering meals Lake County senior citizens.
Deliver lunchtime meals to homebound clients that do not have easy access to getting food or the ability to regularly cook. Meals are delivered during the week around the lunchtime hours. Some clients also receive frozen meals for Saturday and Sunday with their Friday delivery.
- Experience and/or interest in working with homebound elderly in Lake County.
- Dependable, flexibility and patience
- Have a familiarity with the local community and neighborhood
- Good communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation, valid license and car registration as well as proof of auto insurance
- Observation skills and comfort as well as initiative in following up on contacts and client’s needs/concerns
- Willingness to participate in training sessions
- Ability to pass a background check
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- 1 to 2 hours per week