Urgently Need Your Help to Deliver Lunch Time Meals to Seniors in Eastlake!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Your help is urgently needed in our Eastlake Meals on Wheels program. 4 volunteers have to leave to have surgery and 1 is off to Florida. We need you now more than ever.
Deliver lunchtime meals to homebound seniors that do not have the ability to regularly cook. Meals are delivered during the week at 10:30 am. Some clients also receive frozen meals for Saturday and Sunday with their Friday delivery. Deliveries take less than 2 hours and make a meaningful impact in the senior's life. One of the most rewarding volunteer activities!
- Dependable, flexibility and patience - our seniors are relying on you
- Familiarity with the local community and neighborhood or the ability to follow directions or use GPS
- Friendly, positive and good communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation, valid license as well as proof of auto insurance and willingness to submit to a fingerprint background check
About Lake County Council on Aging
8520 East Ave., Mentor, OH 44060, US
The Lake County Council on Aging provides aging adults and their support system with services and opportunities that enable them to achieve an optimal, self-defined, quality of life.
We are a non-profit organization that provides services, information, and assistance to older adults.
We'll work with your schedule.
1580 E. 332nd St.EastlakeEastlake, OH 44095
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- 1 to 2 hours per week