Great Strides Walk Volunteer - Verona
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
GREAT STRIDES draws participation from area corporations, schools, clubs, social organizations and individual groups of families and friends. They will form walk teams, recruit sponsors, and join together with one goal in mind: to raise money necessary to help fund a cure for cystic fibrosis (CF).
Volunteers are needed for:
- Greeter: Greet family and friends supporting the fight against CF. Direct them to registration.
- Registration: Help sign in walkers, supply walker with needed material
- T-Shirt Table: Hand out t-shirts
- Food handlers: Food handlers must follow infection control procedures and wear gloves at all times.
- Kids Korner: Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease, so children of all ages will be there. We stride to make this a fun event for them. Help us do that!
- Route Monitors: Mark route, ensure no one gets lost.
or you could register and walk in support of finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis
Verona Park475 Bloomfield AvenueVerona, NJ 07044
- Event Management
- People 55+
- Time is flexible, based on volunteer duty
- Further details will be provided upon request