We are looking for business volunteers who can help run a 1hr workshop. Support young people entering the World of Work by giving them first hand information around your career progress. What did you think you would do as a career when you were 14yrs old.
We are seeking 3 business people who could deliver 3 workshops within this school environment. Be prepared for a challenging Q&A session with a group of students.
Volunteering in the community is a great way to give back to the community, support the talent of the future and grow your own skills.
We have a host of activities so if this date is not suitable see our website calendar on www.learningtowork.org.uk
- Financial Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Mentor a Work Experience Student...
- Future Gold - Enterprise Event
- Work Ready Conference in School
- Entrepreneurship Challenge -...
- Business Ambassadors for Skills...
- Business Volunteers
- Speaker for Mini Vans Enterprise...
- Interview skills required
- Slough Mosaic Mentoring Programme
- Do you have the skills to work?...