Grow fruit! Help maintain a mini-orchard.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where27 Pierce RdLafayette, NJ 07848
We just planted dwarf fruit trees, about 20 of them, in a mini-orchard on our Community Supported Garden property and farm. You would check them for insects, water them, prune them, fertilize them and basically keep them healthy. We love our volunteers!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- some knowledge of growing fruit trees
- Maintain a Walkway of Flowers at...
- Tend a butterfly haven on the...
- college internships
- Maintain the Herb Garden
- Will you help us get the word...
- Share your horticultural...
- Grow fruit! Help maintain a...
- Herbal Apprentice
- Maintain the Garden Labyrinth
- Beautify and Maintain our...
- Manage a Community Garden