Volunteer Parent Educator, Maricopa County
18 people are interested
CPLC Parenting Arizona's parent education services are provided throughout Maricopa & Coconino Counties. Parenting Arizona provides FREE parent education services that include but aren't limited to: school readiness, promoting literacy, child development, and child health & community resources. Volunteer Parent Educators help stretch our services into areas in which we currently don't have resources to provide parenting classes.
The Volunteer Parent Educator will be providing parent education classes to various demographic groups.
- Successfully complete Nurturing Parent training
- Undergo 10 hours of training on curriculum, program paperwork, class etiquette & expectations with CPLC Parenting Arizona Parent Educator mentor
- Learn to effectively communicate curriculum to participants
- Adhere to required confidentiality process
- Demonstrate appropriate level of child development knowledge prior to teaching participants
- Participate in reflective supervision with Parent Educator mentor
We'll work with your schedule.
6741 N. 7th StPhoenix, AZ 85014
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Child Development
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Fingerprint Clearance Card- If you do not have a fingerprint clearance card, we will help you apply.