Do you like to spend your time outdoors, enjoy working with kids, or have an affinity for animals? Irvine Nature Center is seeking responsible youth leaders to volunteer for our Summer Nature Camp. Spend your time helping counselors deliver nature lessons, lead kids on hikes, and play fun games. The purpose of the training program is to provide leadership training for youth who love working with children in a camp environment and who are interested in future camp counseling. The program will provide youth leaders with hands on experience working with young campers and the opportunity to cultivate their skills & knowledge in the day camp setting and have a close involvement with the natural environment.
Work at least four consecutive weeks or the entire summer! June 9-August 25, 2017.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 8am-1pm or 8am-5pm, M-F, for at least 4 weeks.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Do you have a green thumb? Join...
- After-School Program Intern
- Forest Dreamers Volunteers
- Volunteer Naturalist
- Development Intern
- Are you handy and like the...
- Earth Friends Homeschool Program...
- Children’s Nature Series...
- Nature Preschool Volunteers
- Youth Program Leader- Summer...
- Special Event Intern