If you'd like to get hands on skills with Microsoft Office products, EMR systems, and many other administrative functions, we'd like to offer you that chance. No experience needed, we will train you. This opportunity is for those who are available during the business day for at least two hours twice a month.
By helping with these tasks you are able to make a difference in the lives of others within hospice and the grieving process.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Two Hours, Twice a Month
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Patient Visitors Needed In Fenton.
- Hugs needed in Davison
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Hospice Patient Visitor -...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...