Your presence could bring joy and comfort to a hospice patient and their family. In a little as one hour a week you can make a lasting impact(we'll work with your schedule). Let us help you be a difference maker in your community.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept any court ordered community service.
- Music Therapy
- Elder care
- Visual Arts
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We want you Flint!
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Hugs needed for hospice patients...
- Make a difference in Caro
- What are you doing today?
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Helping hands needed for seniors...
- We want you Jackson!
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- What are you doing today Ann...
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Caring Hearts Needed for Hospice...
- Helping hands with seniors in...