Hometown Home Health and Hospice is searching for people who are truly interested in not just volunteering, but really making a difference. We are searching for people who are willing to spend time with people who look forward to friendly faces, to sit with a patient in their home to allow the family to be able to get the groceries they need for the week, to play games or make crafts, or a number of other of ways that we can bring dignity and peace to patients and their families during this trying time. We have patients who live in facilities and some in their own home.
Volunteering in hospice is an incredibly rewarding way of giving back to the community without disrupting your busy school, work, and family life. We work with you to find the best fit, and you are always in control of your volunteer experience. Please contact us today if this sounds like a good fit for you
- Exhibition Arts
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We work with you to fit your busy schedule.
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Patient Visitors Needed In Fenton.
- Hugs needed in Davison
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Hospice Patient Visitor -...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...