Author/instructor of on-line course in information technology
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
If you have thorough knowledge of information technology (such as web design, HTML, XML, server administration, operating systems, networking, electronic publishing or graphic design). and you are capable of educational writing or mentoring students, please consider joining a team that develops such course or make your own proposal. PEOI on-line courses are free and benefit disadvantaged students all over the world (52 countries). Please visit www.peoi.org, and see current course offering and courses under construction. Work at home on your own computer and at your own time, yet make a big difference. You will receive national and international recognition and admiration for your contribution. Please submit your proposal with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Professional Education, Testing and Certification Organization International
- Health care on-line course author
- Online course editor
- Actor for educational audio...
- Help Iraqi people with online...
- Arabic Translation Team member
- Accounting on-line...
- Manage volunteers in free online...
- Dean of Business Administration...
- Dean of IT Curriculum
- [JASON] Online Professional...
- Basic and C++ course author
- Author of on-line courses
- Editor of on-line courses
- English translation to Farsi
- Statistics questions writer
- English to German translation
- English as a Second Language...
- Educational material volunteer...
- Native French speaker with...
- On-line course author