UX is a development institution that is forward thinking, free of cost, and open to people of all ages. It is a new crossroads for learning. The whole city is its campus. It takes place at the All Stars Project headquarters on 42nd St. and it also takes place in corporate boadrooms and back stage at Broadway theatres, in your neighborhood and at your school, even in your living room if you want it to. It has no tuition and no grades. We are looking for mature adults of all ages, open-minded thinkers, self-starters with organization and planning skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Administrative skills; including but not limited to: Microsoft Suite & Database management. Willingness to travel throughout N.Y.C.'s five boroughs. Some evening and weekend availability a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theater Production...
- UX - Volunteer
- Box Office Intern
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Non-Profit Management Assistant
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern
- Development School for Youth...
- UX Program Intern
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff