Board games, books, puzzles and music....Mendota Heights
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2501 Claremont DriveMendota Heights, MN 55120
For a woman living with Multiple Sclerosis, the inevitable progression of her disease is causing her to spend more time in her bed. For this previously VERY active and still outgoing individual, this has become a hard pill to swallow. She is looking for a few volunteers who could come and keep her company, playing board games, reading books, crossword puzzles, or maybe sharing your joy of a musical instrument. You will not lack for conversation and appreciation.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth