Nursing Students - Gain Valuable Clinic Experience
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Description: East Side Elders is seeking student nurses to assist in providing a variety of nursing and care coordination services to seniors at our weekly clinics. You may choose how frequently you volunteer! Our clinics are currently held on Thursday mornings and afternoons.
While empowering seniors to live safely and independently in their own homes you will be gaining valuable experience in the nursing field.
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Enrolled in a nursing program at an accredited college
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Minimum of one (1) semester of nursing school.
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Student Volunteer