Imagine! is seeking volunteers to support children in therapeutic recreational activities each week at our afterschool program! Volunteers will support children in activities like swimming, dance, art, sports and games etc.
This ia a great chance to learn about Imagine! and the individuals we support in the community!
2 hours a week can make a huge impact in the lives of children with disabilities! seeking volunteers from 3:30-5:30 once a week or every other week or more!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 times per month
- must be available for duration of activity 3pm-5pm
- Classroom and Community Coach
- After School fun that makes a...
- Game Night Volunteers!
- fun with art!
- SeekingTherapy dog for visiting...
- Art with an impact
- Job and life skills classroom...
- easy recipe cooking assistance
- Help make meals more accessible...
- Book Club Buddy!
- Afterschool program to support...
- Friday night fun! Supporting...
- Support individuals with...
- Summer Camp Support for Children...