DonorPerfect Data Management Intern - we need you!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StRedmond, WA 98052
The DonorPerfect Data Management Intern position is unpaid. These volunteers will leverage and grow their knowledge and skills in sales, marketing, and database management by ensuring accurate data entry and management of clients, contacts, prospects and donors in DonorPerfect constituent management system to ensure a strong base of ongoing financial support for the Chris Elliott Fund (CEF).
- Maintain and support the donor perfect CRM system for CEF in collaboration with the Business Systems Analyst, Program Managers, and the Executive Director.
- Prepare, sort and transmit data to be entered
- Enter data into excel spreadsheet templates and then into CRM following established format and enter necessary fields.
- Review & compare data entered and establish necessary procedures to detect errors.
- Compile, sort, verify and ensure the accuracy of data to be entered as needed.
- Keep a record of work completed.
- Respond to inquiries regarding data entered into DonorPerfect CRM.
- Conduct online data mining of prospect contact information.
- Perform follow up phone calls to prospect organizations to confirm data accuracy.
- Conduct other prospect research as directed by management.
- B.S. in Business, Finance, Marketing, Data Mgm’t or related field.
- At least one (1) year of database management experience.
- At least one (1) year of non-profit customer service or donor relations experience
- DonorPerfect training or experience strongly preferred.
- Experience managing others and/or instructing coworkers a plus.
- Experience in the nonprofit market highly desired.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven record in consistent, efficient and accurate quality of work.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail in day to day tasks.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting software; Quickbooks a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM systems; SalesForce CRM a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, honesty and strong work-ethic.
- Thoroughly committed to the mission and goals of the Chris Elliott Fund.
Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to walk and use fingers, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, and depth perception. Volunteer must have own laptop for use w/in CEF offices in Redmond, WA.
- ERP / CRM
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...