9 people are interested
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- uments from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
About Hands 2 Help, Inc.
430 NW 9th Street, Miami, FL 33128, US
Our mission is to build better lives and strengthen communities by providing our youth and families with the knowledge and skills to be self-sufficient in society.
Hands 2 Help, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization, committed to involving individuals and agencies to lend helping hands to build better communities in the South Florida area. We hope to create a place with activities and support services that would cater to the specific needs of children and their families.
160NW 176th StreetSuite 462Miami Gardens, FL 33169
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 9:00 am - 12 noon