73 people are interested
We are looking for a volunteer Personal Assistant to the President and Clinical Director of FACTR, to assist in:
- working with the President in a one-on-one capacity on a variety of ad-hoc tasks (including incoming queries and requests, meeting management, correspondence, etc.)
- scheduling meetings and appointments for clinical director's activities
- coordinating activities pertaining to clinical and educational programs and maintaining minutes
- communicating with Board and volunteer staff
- producing accurate dictation notes, presentations and reports
- conducting research for resource acquisition
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
2 N. Market St., Ste. 420San Jose, CA 95113
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours