We are looking for a volunteer Personal Assistant to the President and Clinical Director of FACTR, to assist in:
- working with the President in a one-on-one capacity on a variety of ad-hoc tasks (including incoming queries and requests, meeting management, correspondence, etc.)
- scheduling meetings and appointments for clinical director's activities
- coordinating activities pertaining to clinical and educational programs and maintaining minutes
- communicating with Board and volunteer staff
- producing accurate dictation notes, presentations and reports
- conducting research for resource acquisition
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours
- Marketing Intern, Volunteer
- Volunteer Scriptwriter for...
- Volunteer Program Associate for...
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant
- Theatre Director for Community...
- Public Information Officer
- Marketing Coordinator -Forensic...
- Event Director
- Programs Manager (Forensic...
- Development Officer for Fund...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Clinic Operations Manager for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Producer for Social Justice...
- Producer/Art Director for TEA...
- Office Manager
- Program Manager- Forensic Mental...