Palestine Volunteer / Patient Companionship - (Caregiver relief while they run errands) - help?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
1-2 hours per week? (volunteer needed / training - yes!)
- I have a hospice patient who wants companionship.
- I have a hospice patient who likes Big-Band & Patsy Cline music on You-Tube.
- I have a hospice patient that can’t talk but likes to have the bible read to them.
- I have a hospice patient that enjoys sharing his history and war-stories.
Hospice Volunteers are Servants hearts. YOU are precious for offering your time and YOU are making an IMPACT in the world, INSPIRING OTHERS - one patient, one family at a time.
Giving "our Time" equals Love - it translates to Hope, and brings comfort to others.
* I volunteered to care for the homeless in Athens TX. Our team had sheltered, fed, clothed, gave bed & bath, and prayed, offering spiritual support with the homeless people. One man in particular just needed a little company, someone to talk to. ...
... before I left - he thanked me for my offering - "my Time".
* (Love Me, love My people) - Matt 22:36-40
(these are the greatest commands)
* (Do for the least of these; feed, drink, shelter, clothe, visit sick, visit prison - and You've DONE these FOR ME! - Matt 25:31-46)
The smallest act of kindness is WORTH MORE than the grandest INTENTION. - Oscar Wilde
We'll work with your schedule.
various addressesFairfield, Cayuga, Bois D'Arc, Frankston, PoynorMaydelle, Slocum, Elkhart, Crockett, OakwoodPalestine, TX 75801
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week?
- TB test, 2 references, drug testing, background check, CPR cert - we help with all of this.