11 people are interested
Digital Media Producer
ORGANIZATION: H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Under the general direction of the Director of Creative Services, the Digital Media Producer will lead, develop, plan, schedule, supervise and coordinate the multimedia production needs of Hopeful Inc. This position will primarily work with Hopeful Inc’s leadership to help envision, inform, create and develop video, audio, animation and multimedia assets needed to support Hopeful Inc’s fundraising efforts. This requires strong project management skills and intimate knowledge of multimedia and animation software and assets. Utilizes video editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and/or Final Cut and other relevant software packages and tools) to apply introductions, transitions effects, and editing. This position may supervise a team of video producers, providing work assignments and ensuring quality control, logistical efficiency and file protocols.
* Lead the multimedia production coordination and workflow of a wide-range of video production needs. This includes, but is not limited to, lighting/sound configuration, client on-boarding, filming (studio/field/webinar), post-production, closed captioning, video broadcasting, asset archiving, etc.
* Capture quality video and audio content using a variety of devices in studio, webinar, and field settings. Envision content potential across multiple media. Build up abstract and initial concepts, ideas, and goals into appropriate and actionable content for the emerging media space. Also provides animation production including, but not limited to, developing visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Ability to turn scripts and/or concepts into appropriate level of computer-generated animation. Develop storyboards for initial stages of production, create models of animation by hand or electronically, join images to background graphics and special effects and ensure synchronization of frames with master and audio.
* Actively identify potential content development opportunities for a variety of media, taking into account the relative strengths and feature-sets of each medium.
* Present content ideas and initiatives with appropriate communication polish, and adapt presentations into appropriate-for-audience terms (production team, external collaborators, funders, etc.)
* Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, mics, audio recorders etc.). Shoot scenes according to requirements. Scope and select suitable shoot locations. Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements. Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
* Manipulate and edit video and audio. Select suitable soundtracks. Select suitable B-roll based on requirements. Determine stock photography based on requirements. Aggregate, trim and sort B-roll and incorporate within existing templates. Generate templates, lower thirds and bumpers. Trim footage segments and sequence. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects. Create rough and final cuts. Edit autonomously, when needed.
* Uploads final video content to several platforms (such as YouTube, Google, Vimeo, etc.). Manage media storage/achieve library and the media broadcasting/storage related tools, such as Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive.
* Apply ADA Compliant assets to the final deliverables.
* Perform technical editorial functions as required, which could include importing, string-outs, rough cuts, fine cuts, picture lock, graphic design & integration, audio sweetening/mixing, color correction, file conversions/transcoding, final delivery and archiving.
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 29, 2023
- Sound Production
- Video Production
- TV Production
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per week