Many people in the community need assistance on the computer. Be the someone that helps them!
Help search the internet for job opportunities. Help complete on-line job applications. Assist in creating email accounts or navigate through a resume template. Basic computer skills and the desire to help people are all that is needed. Our busy community computer lab is open Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm.
If you are willing to spare an hour or two once per week this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours per week
- Be avaliable during the hours of 9a-4p with basic computer skills
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Program Ambassador, Miami Valley...
- Research Facilitator, Miami...
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant
- Radio Reading volunteer