Do you have basic computer skills? So many people in the community need assistance on the computer be the someone that helps them!
Help search the internet for opportunities. Help complete on-line job applications. Assist in creating email accounts or navigate through a resume template. Basic computer skills and the desire to help people are all that is needed. Our busy community computer lab is open Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
Time committment can be as little as one hour per week.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- at least one hour per week
- Be avaliable during the hours of 9a-4p with basic computer skills
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Summer Youth volunteers NEEDED!
- Volunteer to be a companion to a...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Inventory help needed! Once per...
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Volunteer Customer Service...
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...