Using a checklist we provide, you would, ideally, travel in pairs to visit a potential adopter’s home to ensure it is a safe environment for the specific pet they chose before we finalize the adoption. Will require additional traiing.
- Reading Comprehension
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A couple of hours a month to a couple hours a week
- Must have own car to conduct home checks
- Help us adopt out our amazing...
- Are you an animal loving...
- Walk & socialize our amazing dogs!
- Make sure the new adopter's home...
- Help find homes for homeless...
- Help raise money for our...
- Save a pet's life by fostering!
- Help us file our taxes & keep...
- Greet the public at adoption...
- Help us help pet owners keep...