Executive Administrative Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - WORK FROM HOME POSITION
The role of the administrative assistant is to provide administrative support to WAAW Foundation’s operations and programs.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small non-profit organization of diverse programs, many of them in the initiation phase.
The ability to interact with directors, donors, volunteers, and stake holders (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are critical. Ideal candidate must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Update website, blog site and all social media sites with news.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications and online inquiries
- Assist with preparation of grant proposals, annual reports, donor requests and presentations
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Assist in coordination and management of volunteer efforts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Directors to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to donors, or potential donors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with content management and website editing and updating
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- 2 years Experience in a professional services, sales/marketing or related environment.
Project Management, grant writing, non profit and/or community organization experience is a plus.
This is a Part time, work from home contract position
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.284.9609
About WAAW Foundation:
WAAW Foundation is a US-based nonprofit whose mission is to increase the participation of African girls in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) related disciplines, and to ensure that this talent is engaged in African innovation. For more information email: email@example.com or visit www.waawfoundation.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Executive Admin
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 8 hours per week