36 people are interested
Executive Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: WAAW Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
36 people are interested
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - WORK-FROM-HOME POSITION
The role of the administrative assistant is to provide administrative support to WAAW Foundation’s operations and program processes.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, and flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a non-profit organization of diverse programs in Africa.
The ability to interact with directors, donors, volunteers, and stakeholders (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are critical. The ideal candidate must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist with the launch of the McKinney office in South Africa.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications and online inquiries
- Assist in the coordination and management of volunteer efforts.
- Support with the preparation of grant proposals, annual reports, donor requests, and presentations
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Directors to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to donors, or potential donors.
- Provide support to board sub-committees.
- Help with Board training or support
6 More opportunities with WAAW Foundation1 Review
About WAAW Foundation
21500 S. Central Expressway Suite 200, Mckinney TX, Murphy, TX 75070, US
To empower African female leaders through a globally relevant education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) related fields.
WAAW Foundation - Working to Advance African Women is an international 501(c) organization dedicated to empowering African women through globally relevant education in STEM related fields.
Our overarching objective is to elevate the standards of STEM education in Africa, and eliminate the huge disparities between the number of females versus males entering STEM careers.
The more educated a girl is, the more likely she is to delay marriage, have a choice in who she marries, educate her children, maintain better
health and engage in community leadership. This is what Africa needs!
Our model is to identify African girls at an early stage, influence career choice, strengthen understanding of STEM subjects, provide support for global training, teach leadership, mentor and empower the girls to give back to their communities.
Our programs include scholarships, girls STEM camps, trainer of trainee workshops, and African Women of Vision conferences.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 2, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 8 hours per week