Help struggling readers improve their literacy. Volunteer to help youth and adult students throughout NYC transform into confident readers who are excited about learning.
Training is provided.
This opportunity is part of the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. In order to volunteer through RSVP, you must be 55 or older. RSVP has hundreds of opportunities throughout the five boroughs of NYC in addition to the above mentioned. Contact us today to schedule an interview and find a new passion!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Many Volunteer Opportunities...
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Become a New Immigrant Mentor
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...