You want to make a difference with your marketing and communication skills? Volunteer with an entrepreneurial technology nonprofit whose goal is to help connect millions of people to worthy nonprofits.
- Put your marketing and communications skills to use for social good
- Work with a small team in a young, start-up/nonprofit environment
- Gain access to a wide variety of nonprofit leaders and organizations
- Work in a dynamic space shared with several other nonprofit organizations
What You Can Do:
We can tailor the volunteer opportunity to your interests. Here's some examples of what you could do:
- Shape the brand narrative through the written word, imagery and events
- Lead content strategy and story creation process for the blog. This includes ideation, writing, editing, curating and publishing brand pages and posts.
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Develop social media strategies and drive growth and engagement across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Develop new website content
GreatNonprofits (www.greatnonprofits.org) sparks generosity and inspires people to find meaningful ways to give or volunteer. We are the largest site for stories of people who give and volunteer. GreatNonprofits has received media coverage in the Wall Street Journal, Economist, USA Today, Newsweek, the Chronicle of Philanthropy. The organization is led by a cross-sector team of nonprofit, business, product, and technology professionals.
GreatNonprofits is conveniently located right off 101 in Redwood City, CA. Caltrain accessible.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 16 hours per week minimum. Commit to 6 months.