Volunteers assist in every area of our service ministry.
The SVDP Resale Shop volunteer maintains a clean and organized resale shop for customers and clients. This volunteer is primarily responsible for stocking and maintaining resale store merchandise and assisting store customers. The Resale shop revenue is vitally important to our ministry. and providing good quality items at affordable prices is crucial for people who lack a large disposable income volunteers will assist in the processing of the donated items and ensure quality standards are met for distributing to our friends in need.
Duties Include :
● Restock, tidy, and display merchandise in an orderly and appealing way
● Assist the store manager with the daily checklist
● Provide professional and courteous customer service by answering questions as needed
● Recover misplaced merchandise from the floor and return it to the proper area
● Hang clothing facing the same direction and by color
● Dust and sweep the store as needed
● Operate the cash register (if trained) and bag merchandise
A qualified volunteer:.
must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
must also be able to interact professionally with customers
● Monday - Saturday
● Shifts available are typically 3 - 4 hours each
● Schedule shifts via email at email@example.com
- Customer Service
- Interior / Exterior Design
- People Skills
- Interior Design
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- shifts are 3-4 hours once per week
- Help Feed Houstonians
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Share your smiles, and heart as...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteer Food Depot Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Satisfying Saturday - Volunteers...
- Donation Center Volunteer
- Pantry Helpers needed!
- Prepare to impact the World! -...