Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for volunteers to help keep our books "talking". Each Talking Book Machine issued to a patron of the library is serviced at the workshop in Denver. A team of volunteers is responsible for maintaining and repairing damaged Talking Book Machines and returning machines back to library patrons.
Volunteers are provided with a well-equipped work room where they inspect and repair the machines. Technical manuals and parts lists are available along with specialized tools and parts that are provided by the library.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- The crew meets on Thursday mornings
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!