Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for volunteers to record books and other materials for our patrons.
With the support and guidance of our staff, studio volunteers use professional sound equipment to produce high-quality digital recordings of books for visually impaired or disabled readers in Colorado, making it possible for them to stay informed and connected to the sighted world.
Enjoy the rewards of recording books for fellow book lovers and those who have never experienced the joy of reading by becoming part of the recording team at Colorado Talking Book Library.
- Sound Production
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Voice Audition
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Library Services - Cataloguer
- Pitch-In -Join the Denver...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Team Member
- Library Assistant - Circulation
- Help Us Stay Connected - Be Our...
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Join...
- Library Assistant - Technical...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Help Us Make Room for More Books!
- MACHINE CLEANING – Dirt Buster
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Audiobook Duplication
- Talking Books To Go!