Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for volunteers to record books and other materials for our patrons.
With the support and guidance of our staff, studio volunteers use professional sound equipment to produce high-quality digital recordings of books for visually impaired or disabled readers in Colorado, making it possible for them to stay informed and connected to the sighted world.
Enjoy the rewards of recording books for fellow book lovers and those who have never experienced the joy of reading by becoming part of the recording team at Colorado Talking Book Library.
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Voice Audition
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!