Grant writer responsible for raising funds through both private and public grants; Individual will be involved in all aspects of the grant process, including but not limited to, research, initial contact, narratives, budgets and follow-up.
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; organized, self-motivated, and independent worker.
* Candidates must have 1 years' experience writing grants, and have evidence of funding.
* Experience with nonprofit and human service grant writing preferred.
* Knowledge of and experience in navigating a variety of search engines and fundraising sites (i.e. Grants.Gov, State & National Foundations, etc.)
* Ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form.
* Solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals/grants; ability to work within the proposed budget.
* Experience working in deadline-driven environments; handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25