Work one-to-one with an older adult or person with a disability to help with monthly bill paying tasks. This would include organizing bills into a folder, writing out checks for the client’s signature, balancing the checkbook, reconciling the bank statement. Depending on need, volunteers may also help with budgeting, paying down debt and money-saving strategies.
Volunteer opportunities in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 – 6 hours per month
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...