- Every Wednesday 10am-12pm rain or shine.
- The third Wednesday of every month will have an additional evening cleanup from 4-6pm (3-5pm during the winter).
- 50 weeks a year (no clean up Thanksgiving week and the week between Christmas and New year)
- Each week will be dedicated to a different location within the watershed or along the shoreline of Lake St. Clair.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Dress for the weather.
- There will be opportunities to kayak parts of the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair and clean up debris while you paddle. Our friends from Clinton River Canoe and Kayak and Simple Adventures will be providing kayaks for us to make our clean up easier.
- Kayaks are always first-come, first-served as we do not take registration for these cleanups. If you see that a cleanup is marked as a kayaking cleanup, feel free to bring your own as well.
- If a cleanup specifically says "BYO kayak" it means that no boats will be provided, but there are opportunities to kayak if you have your own and would like to bring it.
- We always have a continually updated schedule of clean up locations posted on our web site. Make sure to check in with this schedule periodically, as sometimes we need to shuffle locations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We do our best to announce cancellations 24hrs prior to the event on our website.
- Weekly Clean will be canceled if temperature is below 20 degrees Fahrenheit
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours