Health and wellness as a right of life rather than a luxury.
Hosh is here to provide a fair chance to explore healthier living through yoga, meditation, workshops and strong community development in the Greenpoint and Williamsburg areas of Brooklyn, New York and beyond. Regularly scheduled classes are all donation-based; workshops are priced as affordable as possible.
This is an unpaid position. The intern will receive varied grant writing assignments in order to complete deadlines and submission applications. The intern will research and organize content for the non-profit and write in a variety of styles and story formats in accordance with grant guidelines. Flexible hours.
The internship team will have weekly team meetings. Interns will organize a large community event in the summer. Non-profit resources will be available to support interns. Summer internships possible.
Hours: 5-10 hours per week. 3-5 days a week. Some remote work possible.
Free Yoga Classes.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant Writing Interns/Volunteers
- Board Member: Web Design/Graphic...
- Yoga, Dance, Music, Theater &...
- Staff Development Coordinator...
- Hosh Interns & Volunteers Needed
- Marketing Volunteers
- Board Member: CPA Volunteer for...
- Board member needed: Lawyer For...
- Yoga and Fitness Volunteers
- Afterschool Program Tutors
- Social Media Marketing Volunteer
- Volunteer for Music & Art in...
- Fronk Desk Volunteers
- Board Member: Experienced...