Our HR department is currently looking for one or two self-motivated volunteers to assist the Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services with multiple and varied tasks related to HR and general office administration. Volunteers must have basic Microsoft Office skills, primarily experience with Word and Excel, the ability to multitask and function in a busy environment, as well as good communication and organizational skills. As a volunteer in our HR department, you have the chance to put your HR skills to work in a dynamic agency while helping to support the mission of Catholic Charities. Basic training on agency culture will be provided and all volunteers must pass a Fingerprint Clearance.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Male Mentors Needed
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Be a resource to your community...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors