Our HR department is currently looking for one or two self-motivated volunteers to assist the Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services with multiple and varied tasks related to HR and general office administration.
Volunteers must have basic Microsoft Office skills, primarily experience with Word and Excel, the ability to multitask and function in a busy environment, as well as good communication and organizational skills. As a volunteer in our HR department, you have the chance to put your HR skills to work in a dynamic agency while helping to support the mission of Catholic Charities.
Basic training on agency culture will be provided and all volunteers must pass a Fingerprint Clearance.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant