Catholic Charities' adult emergency shelter, Sam Jones Hall, is looking for volunteer to provide supervision and support to clients using the computer lab. Volunteers will be responsible for ensuring all clients sign in and out, assisting clients who need help with basic computer functions, and ensuring the computer lab is being used for approved services. Volunteers should have strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with setting up email. This is an opportunity to make an impact on the lives of those most in need.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist