About Our Volunteer Position:
Just 4 Us Foundation is seeking an energetic and creative Marketing Specialist to help broadcast our success, brand and value across multiple communication platforms and channels. If you are a self-starter who wants to make a difference and see the impact of your work in public forums, join our NPO!
- Collaborate with internal teams and senior leadership to help formulate and execute marketing campaigns throughout the Greater Washington Area
- Assist with developing, producing or redacting collateral and in-house marketing materials (e.g. brochures, articles, speeches, and presentations).
- Coordinate marketing efforts to develop and execute integrated communications plans for cohesive messaging and effective distribution via digital, print and social media channels. Acquire tools, technologies, and accounts required to implement current and future marketing activities.
- Identify and coordinate business development activities, including but not limited to, securing prominent conference, seminar and trade show participation, setting up introductory meetings with the target audience and potential donors/funders, and following-up on business development activities.
The Marketing Specialist should possess:
- Demonstrated ability to execute marketing plans and campaigns in a deadline-driven environment. Self-starter with the tenacity to see initiatives through to the end.
- Excellent copy editing and writing skills. Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of effective marketing techniques and strategies across various mediums such as print, online and social media. Understanding of marketing principles, including messaging, promotion and positioning.
- Ability to leverage technology tools and applications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, web hosting) to produce and deliver marketing activities.
- Fluency with office productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively with a diverse array of stakeholders.
This position will be a key in ensuring corporate image and message is present in everything, making sure the branding message is front and center.
Responsible for assisting with internal and external corporate communication
Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing messages consistent with company
Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred but will accept work experience in lieu of one:
We would like you to have prior experience in helping to coordinate and market high-level effective branding programming...
Looking for someone with whose branding efforts has led to more lead generation and sales than just putting together collateral (that is important too but not the focus)
You must have the ability to work independently and as a team.
Previous experience in business-to-business writing and editing, developing marketing messages, and web content, social media is a plus
Good ability to develop positive and effective relationships
Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you believe that you are the person for this position, please contact us
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Strong presentation skills
Strong analytical skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training